Summary: A world class manufacturer of parts for motor and small engine components is currently seeking a passionate Senior Design Engineer. This is a permanent, on-site role located in the Milwaukee, WI area that will involve problem solving, creative thinking, and working in cross functional teams.
The Senior Design Engineer will be responsible for:
- Manage design updates and project timelines to meet customer needs
- Define and schedule testing for engineer builds to determine future product viability
- Perform failure analysis on prototype and production level parts
- Drive cost of products to project goals utilizing design efficiency, manufacturability, and part communizing
The Senior Design Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Experience with brakes systems, chassis, wheels, or related product
- Competitive benefits package: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401-K, vacation and holiday pay, etc.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Partners with various charities and is active in the local community
- Lean organization with abundant growth opportunities
If you are interested in this role, please apply above.