What you'll do
- You regularly check and analyze the existing planning parameters for the continuous optimization
- You are responsible for identifying extraordinary deviations and initiating corrective actions with sales and operations to prevent out-of-stocks and overstocking
- You will be responsible for carrying out root cause analyses in the event of deviations as well as developing solutions and tracking
- You are a guardian of the S&OP leadership behaviors and ensure forecasting assumptions are clearly understood and supervised. Maintain the data bases required for the statistical engines to run.
- You will coordinate regular communication with product development and sales with regard to product range and sales changes
- In addition, you will support the operational coordination of new product launches and further developments in cooperation with sourcing partners
- You identify system and process weaknesses and develop proposals for optimizing demand planning and merchandise planning
- You work in an international environment: You support our international and dynamic growth with the special challenge of establishing new processes in new countries
Who they are looking for
- You have studied Supply Chain, Business administration, Business informatics or a related field and have practical experience in Inventory management and/or Supply Chain ideally in CPG (FMCG) industry
- You understand Demand Planning / S&OP and how it can drive superior business performance
- You have end to end mindset
- You are attracted by new projects and challenges that really spur you on
- You are analytically as well as conceptually strong and have a strong organisational talent
- You have an independent, responsible, and structured way of working and think process-oriented
- You have a high interest in the continuous further development of existing processes
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English skills - other foreign language skills are an advantage
What they offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.