Senior Category Manager for Corporate Procurement
- Competitive salary + bonus
Our client, A global consumer healthcare company, employing over 20,000 employees worldwide, is actively seeking a Global category manager for HR & professional services.
This individual will be involved in managing different facets of corporate procurement, devising and implementing corporate strategy over a 3-year period.
Senior Category manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Being the main point of contact for stakeholders and suppliers within their relevant categories
- Build and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure delivery of procurement targets.
- Focusing on sustainability and diversity as these are key considerations for this client.
- Having some understanding/experience in fleet management
- Ability to work within a Matrix organisation
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skill set:
- At least 4 years of procurement experience
- At least 2 years experience within Professional services
- Knowledge of strategic procurement and experience devising and implementing their own strategy.