Company Summary: High growth and high visibility opportunity with a rapidly expanding software procurement start-up! The company is seeking a software buyer who will make their mark through strategic software purchases and renewals for high-growth companies. This person will assist in buying B2B software, negotiating agreements with vendors, connecting with clients to evaluate their needs and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Procure B2B software for a client base of high-growth companies
- Manage vendor negotiations to maximize cost savings for clients
- Specialize in a variety of software contract structures for both internal and external data
- Ensure customer satisfaction through optimal supplier negotiation and client facing interactions, thereby fostering trust and upholding the company standards of excellence in the industry
- Partake in the company culture by bringing your own unique perspective and personality to the quickly growing team.
- Bachelors in technical, supply chain, or finance discipline
- 1-2 years field experience in mid-market account management, procurement management, or category management
- Highly effective communicator with solid analytical negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Success and growth driven on both a personal and team level
- Fast track to upward mobility pending performance
- Competitive salary with comparable benefits
- Opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding and innovative software start-up
- High visibility and high impact
Company is quickly expanding, apply now and be a part of a role with high growth potential!