Company Summary: A leading name in the automotive industry is looking for Senior Buyer for their facility based out of Maryland. Aiming to shape the future of sustainable transport and infrastructure, this value-driven and globally successful company is providing a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop their career and in a challenging yet rewarding manner.
The Senior Buyer will be responsible for:
- Recognizing and executing improvements in supply chain performance and efficiency.
- Negotiating contract management and contractual disruptions with suppliers.
- Ensuring and implementing the business plan through selection of the contracted vendors.
- Communicating cross-functionally to ensure production and post-production success.
The Senior Buyer should have the following qualifications:
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- Experience with forgings, castings, or steel required.
- At least 8 years of experience within procurement.
- Fluency with ERP systems.
- 5-6 weeks of vacation annually.
- Hybrid work week.
- Performance-based rewards and bonus structure.
If you are interested in the Senior Buyer role, then don't wait to apply.