Work for a well-established company that has been around for over 150 years. This cutting edge, innovative, and collaborative space to not only make a difference to our company, but also to make the planet a safer environment. Take what you have learned and be able to help manage others around you. Do you want to make the world a better place? This is the job for you as your skills you have will help make systems to improve our planet.
- Plans, schedules, releases, and manages purchases under the direction of COE procurement as required.
- Developing and maintaining communication channels between various departments and establishing an efficient work flow in the supply chain to directly support the customer.
- Leading a team of training level 1 Buyers/ Planners, in addition to internal and external suppliers.
- Continuously analysing planning parameters (i.e. Lead times, lot sizes, order quantities, and safety stock) and implementing improvements.
- Managing and leading CI-/ Lean- projects
- Bachelor's degree
- APICS and CPSM/CPM Certification preferred.
- Greenbelt Certification preferred.
- Required to have 2 years of experience as a buyer/planner in Government Contracting environment.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
- Disability Insurance
- 401 (K)