Senior Automation Controls Engineer required for Specialty Pharmaceutical Company
- Mid-Senior Level
- $80,000- $120,000 + bonus
- Greater Philadelphia Area
The Global leader company in Specialty Pharmaceuticals is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to join their team!
The Senior Automation Engineer will oversee execution of the project in a safe, budget friendly, timely manner. The candidate will report directly into the Manager Project Engineer and will play a critical role in developing the scope for system programming and controls projects, as well as schedule and budget.
The Senior Automation Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Comply to all standards related to the technology including federal, state, and local regulatory codes for developing, reviewing, approving, and executing IQ and OQ as required in the pharmaceutical environment.
- Manages engineering projects that interpret equipment capabilities and specifications, preparing details of project scopes, handle scheduling, start-up and training, and programming and troubleshooting of PLCs and HMIs from start to finish.
- Programs HMIs using MS SQL Server, SE and ME projects.
- Closely working to identify issues and implement improvements with all internal team members.
- Generate a compelling project justification and application for approval of funds by incorporating business data
The ideal candidate will have the following skill-set:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline
- 3+ years of automation/controls engineering experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing or regulated industry
- AutoCAD electrical, electrical schematics, and P&ID drawings
- Experience with codes and regulations for FDA, NED, NFPA and OSHA
- Ability to work independently and have strong organizational skills