Senior Analyst - Capital & Construction
- Level: Analyst
- Location: Denver Colorado
- Working Situation: Hybrid Model
- Salary: $64,800.00 USD - $97,200.00 USD annually + 5% bonus
Our client, a large and well-known retail organization is looking to expand their procurement team and hire a Senior Analyst, Capital & Construction.
This role will lead the strategic sourcing of ~$100M to $200M in annual capital and construction related expenditures across all our NORAM facilities (including distribution centers, innovation facilities, manufacturing sites, and corporate offices).
Key spend categories include conveyors, racking, forklifts, pick modules, mezzanines, annual MHE maintenance contracts, corporate office architect & design services, engineering services, general contractors, furniture, and construction / facilities project management among others
The Senior Analyst will:
- Lead the strategic sourcing of capital and construction projects
- Plan, manage, and coordinate multiple category sourcing projects. Evaluate opportunities by category to ensure that the desired business results are achieved based on best total value (savings, quality, delivery, etc.).
- Manage and track contracts with suppliers, liaise between the legal department and suppliers in the agreement process, protect the best interests of the company, and ensure successful and timely contract completion.
- Analyze, review, and finalize sourcing decisions based on RFx process outcomes, and negotiate regional/national/global agreements to ensure that the selection of suppliers meets all of company's requirements as determined by subject matter experts (SME's).
The Senior Analyst has the following qualifications:
- Minimum BS Degree, preferably in a business, engineering, or related field.
- Experience with the capital & construction spend category is strongly preferred
- Experience working with or maintaining processes related to P2P systems, ERP systems, etc.
- Comfortable negotiating terms and positions with others. Strong negotiation skills
- Unless prohibited by applicable law, this position requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 on the first day of employment, absent need for medical or religious accommodation or other exemption as allowed by state or local law. Further information will be provided during the recruitment process.