A life science company is looking for a Master Scheduler who will be responsible for continuously improving the production process.
The role will require minimum German knowledge that will be developed during their time in the company through continuous studies of the language.
Good knowledge of production planning and experience in a Pharmaceutical/Life Science environment is needed.
This opportunity will require relocation in the Bern area.
- Development of detailed production plans down to the finished product level for pharmaceutical companies based on global S&OP specifications
- Participation in the S&OP process in collaboration with the representatives of the relevant business units involved
- Mapping of productions (semi-finished and finished products) in SAP in the form of planned and process orders and their communication in an appropriate form and frequency
- Maintenance of master data relevant to scheduling such as work centre, work plan / recipes and production versions in SAP
You will have the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in supply chain (and comparable sectors).
- Several years of experience in disposing in pharmaceutical or biotechnology products
- Experience in the production environment
- The CPIM (or comparable) certificate is an advantage
- Good knowledge of SAP (MM, PP-PI) and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
The company's products and services have a positive impact on millions of people every day.
Life sciences develop new ideas for complex problems. You can make a contribution that can improve the lives of many people around the world making a real difference with your work.