A European leading manufacturer of bathroom and heating technology is growing their SAP team with an SAP MM inhouse consultant based in the Deggendorf region. With an exciting SAP integration and transformation on the horizon across the European region, this is a great time to join a company with around 1300 employees, and growing. As part of a global group, this company excels with opportunities for advancement and development in a fast paced industry.
The SAP MM inhouse consultant will be responsible for...
- Overall support and further development of the SAP module MM across the European region
- Adaptation of the SAP applications - customizing and creation of programming specifications
- Advising the departments on new trends and digitization options at the interface between materials management and IT
- Coordination and active participation in SAP MM projects, from requirements analysis and conception to implementation and support
- Contact person for users and key users as well as ensuring user satisfaction
- An upcoming exciting project designing and implementing an SAP system to manufacturing sites in Belgium and Italy
The SAP MM inhouse consultant should have the following qualifications...
- Successfully completed studies in economics, computer science, supply chain or a comparable
- Strong, hands-on experience in SAP MM
- Ideally practical knowledge in related modules (PP / SD / WM / QM)
- Knowledge of SAP customizing and basic knowledge of ABAP programming
- Preferred experience in a manufacturing industry
- Great communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Good written and spoken English knowledge; German would be a benefit
This market leader is in a very stable situation, even growing at this difficult time. They are an excellent company to join at this point with great opportunity to progress personally and professionally.
If you are interested in the SAP MM inhouse consultant role, then please don't wait to apply.