A market leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for an In-house SAP Consultant for PP/ APO for their headquarters in Munich.
This company is one of the leading high-tech manufacturers of innovative functional labels for various industries - especially for the pharmaceutical and automotive industries.
Their best-know products include the particulate matter sticker, type and warning labels in the car and documentation labels for vaccinations.
With more than 1,100 employees and an annual turnover of around 180 million euros, this company is leading international business profitably and robustly into a promising future.
SAP Inhouse Consultant (m / f / d) Production / Production Planning (SAP PP / APO)
- Participation in our projects for the introduction of SAP S / 4HANA, possibly in the role of IT sub-project manager
- Supervision of the SAP modules (PP, APO) and applications in your specialist area
- Analysis and further development of the modules you supervise (SAP PP, APO)
- Support of the departments and advice as well as coordination with the respective process experts in the event of new requirements
- Control of external service providers in your area of expertise
- Incident and Problem Management in your area of expertise
- Willingness to provide support in related modules
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Good knowledge of the SAP modules PP and APO
- Experience in another SAP module (MM, WM, LE, QM) as well as initial experience with SAP S / 4 HANA is desirable
- Experience with SAP rollout projects, ideally first experience as an IT sub-project manager
- Structured way of working and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English & fluency in German is essential
As a highly successful medium-sized company, they offer you a secure job, a collegial and motivating work environment, as well as exciting and challenging tasks. You can expect future-oriented technologies in a clean and air-conditioned environment as well as well-equipped and modern office buildings.
In addition to intensive training, the this company also offers you attractive professional development opportunities and further training. This compny offers performance-based remuneration, 30 days of vacation, as well as other benefits such as vacation and Christmas bonuses, an attractive canteen, numerous company events, active health promotion and subsidized company pension schemes.