A global pharmaceutical company are looking for an immediate starter as an S&OP Planner at their Freiburg headquarters (remote work available). This company is a leader in their market and they are looking for this role on a 12-18 month basis as soon as possible.
- Support and project management in setting up a divisional S&OP organization in close cooperation with the group and the divisional plants
- Preparation and participation in monthly sales planning rounds, continuous monitoring of available production capacities at all locations, active tracking of capacity bottlenecks; close cooperation with local order processing as well as program and assembly planning, participation in cross-departmental project work
- Balancing / shifting of production orders depending on the workload at the different locations
- Documentation and visualization of production capacities for internal purposes and for presentation to customers; Ensuring customer satisfaction, taking into account all capacities in the entire supply chain
- Establishment of a tool for harmonized program planning with regard to capacity restrictions and introduction of standardized S&OP processes
- Technical or economic studies or comparable training
- Experience in the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process, or Demand Planning with an interest in S&OP
- Pharmaceutical experience would be beneficial but not needed for this role
- Analytical thinking skills as well as independent and goal-oriented work
- Strong communication and project management skills, as well as high intercultural competence
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
If you are interested in the S&OP Planner role, please apply as soon as possible, and we can arrange an introductory call.