A fast growing and innovative market specialist in the food production industry is looking for an S&OP Analyst to work on a new S&OP forecasting system for their operations in Dresden, Germany. They want a candidate who is able to adapt to a fast pace environment and have the ambition to work at a company who is consistently growing.
This company has excelled over the last 12 months when so many competitors in the industry struggled. They adapted to the market situation, increased production and managed to increase their market share!
- Collect and cleanse spend data and identify sourcing/cost savings opportunities
- Forecast commodity prices
- Conduct supply market analysis and make or buy analysis
- Prepare, run, and analyse events; communicate with internal customers to ensure their requirements are met
- Assist with development of Procure-To-Pay processes
- Work with Logistics in determining optimal delivery terms, rates, and freight class
- Prepare monthly savings reports
- 1-3 years experience working as a S&OP analyst
- Degree is Supply Chain Management or another business relevant degree
- Fluent in German & English
- At this company you Will be apart of a fast growing and innovative team who are constantly striving to be the very best in the market. The opportunities for progression are limitless.