Job Title: Field Engineer - Steam/Gas Turbine
Job Location: Significant Travel Required - Remote - USA/International
REMOTE Field Engineer needed for well-established power generation service company. This Field Engineer will join the Outage Services Division and will be responsible for maintenance and repair needs of customer's equipment. This position requires travel within the US and short-term international travel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment
- Completing preventative maintenance and field modifications
- Lead engineer overseeing entire scope of project, including project management, site safety, oversight of labor and job financials
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs, internal service records and final reports in a timely manner
- And more!
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering)
- Five years' work experience in the Power Generation industry
- Experience diagnosing and repairing Steam/Gas turbine and generator equipment
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers
- Valid driver's license
- Must be able to work in power plant and other industrial environments. Extensive travel within the U.S. and short term international assignments.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Program
- 401k + Full Benefits
- Tenured Employees + Great Work Culture