To accelerate the improvement and implementation of quality and food safety continuous improvement processes in the end to end supply chain supporting the Royal Canin Business Units in North America.
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in manufacturing/plant setting
- Career Professional specializing in Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, Engineering or similar field
- Willing to drive between the Sioux City, SD and Fremont, NE site up to 50%.
- College Diploma
- 3+ years experience in manufacturing/plant setting
- Previous experience in Q&FS
- Experience working with the Standards 9001/22000/17025/18001
The role is responsible to drive through direct participation and activity the improvement of key quality and food safety processes. Based on the strategic QFS deployment priorities and business needs in the region, the role will support the implementation/execution of Regional initiatives in the end to end supply chain.
All quality and food safety requirements inside the factory, supply chain (transportation and distribution centres) and regional quality and food safety activity - including but not limited to:
- Guarantee and apply ISO 9001, FSS/ISO22000, Mars Standards, and all related working procedures
- Support all food safety plan/HACCP plan requirements
- Support management of non-conformities, root causes and correctives actions Implementation
- Supports Food Safety Team
- Support all QFS training requirements of the site
- Support the local QFS in the region regarding deployment of projects, new products and ingredients
- Support the verification and validation of all new systems in the factory
- Support the implementation of new software systems to support QFS activity
- Regional data management and reporting
- Work closely with the local sites to support gap closure to drive standard compliance
- Any other duties as assigned by Regional QFS