Process Safety Engineering Regional Lead opportunity with leading Chemical Manufacturing company!
- Greensboro, NC
A leading chemical manufacturing company in Greensboro is looking for a Regional Process Safety Engineering Lead to join the team! They will be responsible for the PSM program for the region.
The Regional Process Safety Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Direct and maintain process safety information to conduct PHAs and PHA revalidations
- Update and maintain the RMP according to EPA standards
- Develop PSM procedures such as Management of Change (MOC), Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR), Process Hazard Analysis, and Incident Investigations
- Ensure training on PSM and RMP requirements for new and existing employees
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related
- 2+ years of experience in PSM (coming from Chemicals or related industry)
- Experience with Tap Root, PSSR, RCA, RMP, PHA, MOC, EPA, etc.
- Excellent benefits (competitive comp, health, dental, 401k, PTO)