- Leading our Procurement team as our project portfolio grows as well as ensuring high quality service within the three main procurement competence areas.
- Providing supply chain strategies and plans and other supplier-oriented content to support market and project development
- Driving local content agenda for bids, which is instrumental for winning bids and has a significant project impact
- Driving supply chain strategy for new market development
- Identifying and developing new supplier relations and maintaining relations with existing suppliers
- Communicating and collaborating with departments such as Category Management, Sourcing, Procurement, and Product Line as well as internal stakeholders.
- A technical bachelor's or master's degree combined with procurement and supply chain experience or a commercial bachelor's or master's degree combined with technical procurement or project management experience
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate, set a direction, and build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Strong business acumen and an understanding of the supply chain needs of the company, technically and commercially