DSJ Global is currently partnered with a Global leader in sustainable chemicals, seeking a Regional Continuous Improvement Manager in the Dallas-Fort Worth area!
This newly created role and will be tasked with developing and maintaining a regional Continuous Improvement program. The Regional Continuous Improvement Manager will be working closely with the site leadership and will report directly to the VP of Operations.
This role requires up to 30% regional travel.
- Implement and establish a Continuous Improvement Strategy for the regional site and work together on the teams focused on safety, efficiency, and quality
- Identify opportunities for generating continuous improvement projects and prioritize improvement opportunities amongst the management team.
- Oversee the quality department in compliance of the ISO9001 programs
- Lead and facilitate Kaizen events based on the needs of the business to assure that improvements are integrated across the organization and are in line with the overall business strategy
- Train individuals within the plant on the utilization of continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean, Kaizen, 5-S, etc.
- Manage cross-functional process improvement initiatives and root cause analysis
- Challenge organizational leaders to drive continuous improvement projects
- Analyze and develop the annual budget and standard costs. This will include documenting and outlining savings and monetary opportunities from continuous improvement projects
- Six Sigma Black Belt or similar Lean certification backed by project experience and cost savings achievements
- 7+ years' experience with leadership in Continuous Improvement and Implementation of Continuous Improvement programs
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing/Operations, or related
- Experience with ISO9001 required and ISO14000 preferred
- MS Office Suite, MS Teams, and ERP systems proficiency
- Leadership and strong communication skills; verbal and written
- Project management skills.