Quality Manager - for a leading Nutraceutical Company
- Quality Manager
- Henderson, NV
A leading Nutraceutical Production company is seeking an Quality Manager who is genuine, talented, and collaborative to join their ever-growing team. Do you have Dietary Supplement/Nutraceutical experience, or enjoy providing leadership, preparation, and resources to help create a high-functioning work environment? If you answered yes to any of these questions, enjoy being part company with a steady path of evolution and are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply now!
Responsible for managing the Quality Control function and supervision of staff assigned to Quality Control. Additional duties will be to manage relationships with cross-functional departments and outside vendors.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline such as Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Quality Control/Assurance experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing environment, including a minimum of three years laboratory supervisory experience
- General understanding of analytical chemistry, including the ability to troubleshoot analytical methodologies and instrumentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, to include the ability to communicate effectively with employees and management
- Ability to contribute to a working environment that allows all employees equal opportunities for development, growth, and advancement
OTHER ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage, educate, and monitor responsibilities of the Quality Control personnel
- Ensure the highest quality product is produced by continually striving to improve and create company and department Standard Operating Procedures
- Oversee the analysis process for physical and/or chemical requirement provided by Formulation & Materials Department
- Assist in the development of raw material and finished goods specifications along with Quality Assurance, Purchasing and Product Development
- Ensure that products meet cGMP specifications for identity, purity, strength, and composition
- Generate and distribute department reports. Complete weekly report listing completed projects, current issues, and projects pending completion