Quality Manager Needed for a Leading Semiconductor Company
- Quality Manager
- Greater Bay Area
A leading Semiconductor company is in search of a Quality Manager to continue the company's growth. The opportunity would allow for personal growth within the planning, directing, and administering long term and day to day expectations for the quality of products in their key facility. You would be directly responsible for helping a leading semiconductor company produce goods that will be sent around the world.
The Quality Manager will have the following Qualifications:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in engineering or business fields.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience within quality or production. Specifically, within a high value-low volume product production.
- Strong understanding of ISO and internal auditing processes.
- Certified in Lean Six Sigma.
- Minimum of 4 years of managerial or supervisor experience.
- Excellent team, verbal, organization, and oral skills.
The Quality Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and improve all aspects of quality within the plant, while maintaining ISO 9001 requirements.
- Manage and lead the out of box quality team to help improve quality aspects.
- Create and implement a three-year quality plan or vision for where the quality team and quality aspects should head.
- Manage, control, and help improve customer complaints with products.
- Work cross functionally with production, continuous improvement, safety, and sanitation teams to maintain the highest level of quality with accordance with ISO 9001.
- Be a strong leader and continuously develop the quality employees.
- Implement and maintain KPI's among all employees within the quality team.