Production Quality Engineer
Location: Augusta - GA, USA
Our client is an industry leading science-based Chemical organisation focused on delivering technological innovations that offer wide-ranging benefits to society. The company is driven by the mission to develop progressive and sustainable solutions through science, aiming to be the catalyst for breakthroughs to benefit humanity while conserving the planet.
We are looking for:
The Quality Engineer will be accountable for operations (manufacturing, process, systems, quality, accounting, etc.) within their assigned unit or plant. Working closely with the Production Engineer and Production Coordinator, the Quality Engineer will be responsible for setting and implementing plans, cost targets, and meeting overall business unit objectives.
- Ensuring safe and efficient operations by identifying safety risks and optimising production work flows.
- Providing technical expertise for new product qualification and problem-solving to eliminate nonconforming materials.
- Overseeing key performance metrics and supporting internal audits to maintain quality and compliance standards.
- Managing capital projects and rework processes to achieve operational improvements and meet cost targets.
- Collaborating with maintenance teams and developing quality plans to meet customer expectations and eliminate recurring issues.
- Engineering degree - this plant prefers Chemical background.
- Experience in Chemical Manufacturing/PSM
- 2-5 Years of experience
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- 16 or more weeks of family leave, according to local regulations.
- Employee training platform.
- Free language courses.
- Well-being support services.
Relocation assistance is able to be provided based on need.