Title: Purchasing & Planning Manager
Summary: If you are interested in a Purchasing & Planning Manager position, there is an opening role with a leading contract development and manufacturing company that produces bio technologies. This position would be responsible for Purchasing and Supply Chain Planning.
The Purchasing & Planning Manager Responsibilities:
- Ensure correct materials are available for GMP production.
- Oversee material planning process and direct purchasing.
- Manage Purchasing and Planning teams to provide comprehensive processes.
- Lead and develop planning meetings to ensure delivery targets.
- Monitoring the full life cycle of material management through SAP.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on material statuses.
The Purchasing & Planning Manager Qualifications:
- 5+ year's management or supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree and 7+ year's experience in Supply Chain.
- Proficient in SAP and in-depth knowledge of MRP planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in the Purchasing & Planning Manager position, then please don't wait to apply!