Location: Weston, FL
Working Situation: Fully on-site
Our client, a leading food and beverage organization, is searching for a purchasing analyst whose responsibilities include evaluating and maintaining inventory levels, manage to buy in process with the sales team, and receive in goods in SAP.
The Purchasing Analyst will be responsible for:
- Periodically review purchasing requirements and place orders consistent with demand. Adjust the purchasing plan based on planning and forecasting inputs.
- Lead RFQ & RFP (Request for Quote and Request for Proposal) activities and supplier selection based on agreed criteria.
- Weekly inventory report to the Sales team and guide them to use available stock and overseeing available stock ship out.
- Work directly with suppliers, place and track PO process, facilitating expediting orders as required and follow up on ship status
The Purchasing Analyst has the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in a related field within a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in SAP System and comfort level in resolving A/P issues with diplomacy and accuracy.