Project/ Process Engineer
Location: Forest City, NC
Company Summary: A leading Packaging Company is searching for a motivated Project/ Process Engineer to add to their expanding team. Focusing on producing integrated packaging solutions for health care, industrial and consumer industry needs, they have been revered in the packaging sector for over 120 years! This company commits itself to giving their employees ample opportunities to showcase their talent and creativity as well as implementing changes to protect our planet. If you enjoy working in packaging and with a cross-functional team, then this role is for you!
- Promote safety in all aspects of employment.
- Maintain understanding of company's products, processes, machinery, and procedures.
- Direct drafters, designers, and technicians assigned to projects.
- Work cross functionally when coordinating projects as required.
- Design complex processes and supervises construction, debugging, and installation.
- Create original equipment through research and experimentation.
- Attend branch plant trips as required.
- Produce cost and schedule estimates on machinery for project proposals.
- Effectively manage all aspects of assigned projects including budget and schedule control, status reporting, customer interface and performance.
- Utilize skills in word processing, spread sheets, Auto CAD, project management to meet goals.
- Maintain records and write technical reports.
- Participate in efforts and contribute ideas that will improve safety or competitive advantage (product development, process improvement, and equipment development).
- Machinist experience
- Experience in Tool Room
- Ability to evaluate tooling
- Plastic Injection Molding Experience
- 3+ years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field (preferred)
Must be a U.S. person as defined by 22 U.S.C. § 6010
If you are interested in the Project/Process Engineer role, apply today!