My client is the largest generator of renewable energy across Europe and with added funding, they are investing heavily in their procurement teams.
They are a key player in the manufacturing of onshore and offshore wind turbines, and are looking for experienced procurement professionals in the area of wind generation to manage their spend optimisation and cost savings!
You would be managing a spend of €150 million while also acting as a key player in the green transformation, impacting sustainability and the reduction of carbon footprint.
- You will have the overall procurement responsibility for onshore wind projects in the Netherlands
- You will have responsibility for all phases from early oversight of engineering and development, to contracting strategy; contractor market analysis; supplier prequalification; supply chain sustainability; managing the tendering process, and major contract negotiation
- Negotiate the best possible commercial and legal terms with identified suppliers, with respect to the contracting priorities driven by each project's financial model
- Fluent Dutch
- 5 years of experience in the energy space or similar
- Experience negotiating EPC contracts or similar
If this is interesting for you, please apply!