We have a current opportunity for a Project Procurement Leader on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.
- Manage and coordinate the supply chain activities from the kick-off through execution until the project close out, in accordance with the project strategy while collaborating with the engineering, project management and other cross-functional teams
- Accountable to the financial targets of material cost savings and ensuring meeting targets on project budget on third party spend
- Collaborates with Project Management, Engineering and category management on the material targets and resource requirements defined and committed
- Validates Project Material Evolution and respective reporting both at regional and global levels
- Manages relationships with suppliers for strategic outlook and order execution.