Leading Cosmetics Organization)
* Project Leader
* Location: Greater Irvine, CA area
This organization is major provider of home-essentials, ranging from small appliances, personal care products, plumbing, lawn and garden, and more. As a Project Leader, the team member would be responsible for planning, directing, and managing the new product and sustaining development processes.
*Oversee and lead global projects with cross functional teams, in order to introduce new or changing products to the market.
*Ensure manufacturing process capabilities are evaluated, communicated and integrated into the product design.
*Manage and report on all projects in all areas, including funding, product costs, quality, productivity and safety.
* Develop and execute manufacturing plans for new products.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
*Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
*7-10 Years of relevant experience.
*3+ years of project management experience
* Ability to communicate and build relationships across functions and at all levels of the organization with confidence and authority.
* 401k, Medical, Dental, etc.
* Competitive compensation.
* Desirable culture within the organization.
·If you are interested in the Project Leader role, then please do not wait to apply.