DSJ Global is currently seeking a Project Engineer for a food and beverage manufacturing company located in the Boston Area/North Shore region. The Project Engineer will be responsible for managing and executing various plant, processing, and packaging projects. The successful candidate will be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and will have excellent communication skills.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
* Identifying, preparing, and managing all aspects of plant, processing, or packaging projects
* Managing process and packaging equipment & automation, building construction and modification, material handling engineering, and safety engineering
* Working in a manufacturing environment and interfacing daily with Operations, Maintenance, R&D, and Marketing
* Managing new and/or modified production lines for new products and utilities/infrastructure
* Traveling for project-related work up to 30% at other domestic facilities
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 5 years of project engineering experience, preferably in a food processing facility or CPG environment
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple, varied assignments simultaneously
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* AutoCAD a plus, SolidWorks, etc.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please submit your resume to DSJ Global.