Project Engineer with a Food Manufacturing Company!
*** Entry level with a Hybrid schedule ***
- Washington State
A leading Food Manufacturing company is seeking a Project Engineer to join the team!
The Project Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the long-term capital plan.
- Work closely with the Plant Engineering Manager, the corporate engineering group, plant staff and production.
- Work with maintenance on plant issues
- Responsible for all aspects of the project ( Design, overseeing installation, cost training, post project support, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills to work cross-functionally