DSJ Global is currently partnered with a fast growing food production company near Raleigh, NC that is looking to add a committed Production Supervisor to their team. Your primary responsibilities are to oversee business activities throughout the plant during your assigned shift, supervise production teams, and monitor production activities.
***Openings for day and night shift.
- Supervises the production teams of the assigned shift and ensure that daily KPIs of safety, quality, scrap, and production are met/exceeded.
- Organizes a smooth start-up and shift handoff and adjusts schedule and work assignments at start of shift in case of unforeseen events.
- Ensures swift onboarding of new operators and coaches line operators to optimal performance.
- Identifies and reports technical malfunctions, quality deficiencies, and equipment and raw/packaging material abnormalities.
- Guides team leads and line operators in performing small technical interventions upon malfunction.
- Reports on daily shift performance and own improvement initiatives.
- TOP communication with all team members, including direct reports, Maintenance, Quality.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Food production experience is a plus
- Commitment to continuous improvement regarding safety, quality, and efficiency
- Experience and ability to direct and coach a team
- Ability to work day or night shift