Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Selah, WA Area
A leading name in the Food Manufacturing industry is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to supervise the plant production and maintenance on a production shift.
This Supervisor will be accountable for implementing the plant production plan, maintaining a safe work environment, developing a team-oriented workforce, meeting customer quality/service expectations, developing and implementing process improvements, accomplishing plant productivity goals, building plant/shift communications, identifying and solving operational issues, and delivering training programs.
The Production Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring daily operations to meet production needs through scheduling, materials, supervising employee performance, as well as supervising quality and process checks.
- Measuring plant production efficiency and performance throughout different key intervals.
- Provide leadership and management for plant employees through coaching, monitoring, and evaluating performance.
- Maintain and comply with regulatory standards (GMP, SQF, SOP, SSOP, OSHA, State Department of Agriculture, USDA, and state/federal regulations)
- Develop and implement continuous improvement practices.
- Create and implement systems to augment current processes and increase efficiency.
- Manage raw fruit to achieve optimal outcomes and maximize performance.
The ideal Production Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years minimum of food processing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing, or related field
- Understanding of FDA and OSHA regulations, GMPs, Sanitation, and HACCP
- Principles of financial accounting, forecasting, and budgeting
- Knowledge of inventory planning, production scheduling, metrics, and optimization
- Knowledge of computer software in word processing, spreadsheets, and databases
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested in the Production Supervisor opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!