- Establishing and meeting manufacturing schedules.
- Leading and promoting safety, environmental awareness, quality, cost savings, and compliance with all regulatory programs.
- Ensuring assigned production areas meet or exceed all safety and quality requirements.
- Scheduling operation and maintenance activities to maintain the highest level of efficiency.
- Working together with product supervisors to guarantee employees are trained and evaluated on their performance accurately.
- Implementing proper care in the utilization of building, equipment, and services.
- Train and lead production supervisors and their subordinates on company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with process engineering and chemical development while implementing new products in the manufacturing space.
- Identify and implement process improvements that positively.
Back to jobs