Production Supervisor Needed for a Leading Glass Manufacturer
- Greater Minneapolis area.
- Plant Leadership Team.
A multi-billion-dollar organization is looking for a production supervisor to take over a portion of the production responsibilities in one of their key facilities. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly operations of 20-25 production employees. Help increase productivity through continuous improvement and operational excellence projects. This role will allow you to step into a leadership role with a well-established manufacturing company. If you are a tenacious and well-seasoned Production leader, this is the role for you!
Production Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Managing the daily, weekly, and monthly operations for a team of 20-25 employees within the production team.
- Implement KPI's and SOPs for the production team.
- Implement and maintain Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Work cross functionally with the engineering, safety, quality, and manufacturing teams.
- Help implement and maintain OSHA safety protocols.
- Maintain and keep documentations organized.
Production Supervisor Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience within manufacturing background. Glass background ideally.
- Experience supervising or managing a team.
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma.
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations.
- Strong knowledge and experience working within production.