Production Supervisor - Medical Device
Summary- Work with a small team and oversee the manufacturing and testing for medical devices at an international Biotech/Pharma company. This position will be responsible for organizing production documentation and processes to ensure that efficiency stays at a high and constant level. The person who fills this position will have heavy involvement with maintenance teams and quality improvement. The ideal candidate will be able to lead cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment. Do you see yourself as someone who can help this organization continue down the path of success? If so, do not hesitate to learn more about this opportunity.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Develop plans/processes for the manufacturing team carry out
- Working with Sales and Development/Service departments to guarantee availability for shipping of products
- Leading by example while promoting safety and optimization of processes
- Operational cost reduction
The Production Supervisor should have the following qualifications:
- At least 4 years of relatable experience leading production (Pharma experience a plus, but not required)
- High School Diploma required; B.S./B.A. desirable
- Experience with hardware fabrication and/or electrical assembly
- Be a team player with strong problem-solving abilities that will embrace company culture
- Possess the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic work environment
If you are interested in the Production Supervisor role, then don't wait to apply!