Title: Production Supervisor
Location: Woodburn, OR
A leading name in the Food industry is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to direct the plant production and maintenance on shift within their 24/7 facility.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for the implementing the plant production plan, maintaining safety, meeting customer quality and service requirements, implementing process improvements, meeting productivity goals, delivering training, building communications, and solving operational issues.
The Production Supervisor will have the following responsibilities:
- Supervising all daily operations to meet production/customer needs such as scheduling, materials, staging, approving and ensuring production schedules, and supervising hourly employees
- Preparing and reviewing daily, weekly, and monthly production and financial reports focusing on customer complaints, yield, labor, and throughputs
- Providing leadership through coaching, monitoring, and evaluating job results
- Maintaining compliance in all auditable areas such as food safety, GMP, USDA, OSHA, etc.
- Developing and implementing SOPs and SSOPs
- Ensuring compliance to all policies concerning cGMPs, food safety, and other programs
- Participating in routine meetings, which may include production meetings, safety, training and development, etc.
- Identifying and implementing capital, continuous improvement, and cost containment projects
- Ensure the execution of all cleaning and sanitation activities
The ideal Production Supervisor MUST have the following qualifications:
- Principles and practices of food manufacturing, including food safety, quality, manufacturing concepts
- Working knowledge of FDA and OSHA regulations, GMPs, Sanitation, and HACCP
- Principles and practices of financial and manufacturing accounting, and financial forecasting and budgeting
- Principles and practices of continuous improvement concepts
- Minimum of 1-3 years of food processing experience.
- Supervisory experience in a food manufacturing facility
- First Aid/CPR and Forklift training are preferred
- SQF, Ammonia Fit, Food Safety, Sensory Evaluation, and/or HACCP training and certification are preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in Food Science, Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing, or related field is preferred
- Constantly lift up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift over 100 pounds with assistance
If you are interested in the Production Supervisor opportunity, then please don't hesitate to apply!