Job type: Permanent
Location: Greater Orlando, FL
A scaling Food Production company is seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to supervise the production and maintenance of the highly automated plant.
The Production Supervisor will manage and lead all activities on the production floor. This individual will be responsible for, but not limited to, training, promoting, and monitoring safety and sanitation operations in order maintain a safe environment.
Key responsibilities of the Production Supervisor include:
- Continuously drive the facility's culture toward a higher level of safety
- Partner cross-functionally and with other supervisors to ensure the department's budget meets or exceeds its financial goal and to resolve any production issues
- Provide hands-on leadership to ensure on-time production and quality assurance
Key requirements of the Production Supervisor include:
- The ideal candidate should have a strong background in Food & Beverage production
- Degree in Engineering or related field is highly preferred
- 2-5+ years of related work experience
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop a strong team
- Room for growth
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Highly rated & autonomous culture
If you are interested in the Production Supervisor position, do not wait to apply!