A globally leading manufacturing organization is looking for a Production Superintendent to add to their team of professionals. With over 40 years of experience with experts servicing global clients, this business is a trusted partner with many markets for API and dosage. This business is committed to creating and retaining top talent with valued experts in this fast paced growing company.
- Creating and ensuring that production areas exceed all safety and quality requirements
- Scheduling operations and maintenance activities to prevent delays
- Working closely with product supervisors to ensure that employees are adequately trained
- Coach production supervisors and their subordinates on company policies and procedures. Conduct training pertaining to employee's and company needs.
- BS in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering (Preferred)
- 4+ years of chemical processing/manufacturing with supervisory experience
- Ability to obtain DEA clearance for drug manufacture
- Respirator use required
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Generous vacation & Sick time in 1st year
- Retirement Savings
If you are interested please apply below!