A global leader in the Food & Beverage space is looking to add a Production Planner to their team. If you are looking to join a rapidly-growing company with endless opportunities for professional growth, apply today!
- Uses materials requirements planning (MRP), ERP transactions (NetSuite) and report to plan material availability
- Proactively manage and monitor incoming material vs. demand.
- Proactively drives material plan to achieve customer commitments and operations delivery objectives
- Monitors and maintain current inventory levels for small-medium scale CoMans
- Ensures Beyond Meat has a steady flow of stock without overcapitalizing on materials
- Collaborate with engineering and R&D to manage project work and trial requirements within the production schedule.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 years of relevant experience, or master's with 3 years of relevant experience (Ph.D. with ~ 1 year of experience acceptable)
- 3+ years of experience using quantitative tools (Excel, Tableau, SQL)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word. Advanced report writing experience, pivot table experience and data graphing a plus
- College-level math skills, including the ability to calculate percentages and margins