A global market leading Swiss chemicals company are looking to add a proactive and strategic Production Planner to their Logistics and Operations team. The company operate in 16 countries and have around 3,000 employees globally. The role is located in a uniquely beautiful location in Graubünden.
Your main tasks
* Responsible for the economic planning of the production facilities and the raw materials required for them
* Clarification of delivery dates, taking into account capacity utilisation, customer requirements and costs
* Hub between production, internal sales and other in-house departments
* Monitor and control stock levels
* Participation in the continuous improvement process
* Checking with shift leaders to sustain execution of production plan, checking regarding delays, quality issues etc, checking customer orders
* Fixing exclusive/special/unique products into production plans
* Basic commercial or technical training (preferred)
* Further training as a process specialist or technician in business processes or equivalent training is an advantage or corresponding experience in production planning in the industrial environment
* Structured and precise way of working
* Good SAP knowledge (incl. master data maintenance)
* Good knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of English
* Proactive, strategic mindset towards work
If this position sounds interesting for you and your experience, feel free to reach out to Alex Layng on Linkedin or apply directly now!