Summary: This family grown business that specializes in creating memorable sauces and dressings to restaurants and markets throughout the United States is now seeking a sauce loving, and attentive production planner to strategize a production plan at the plant. You will play an integrative role in creating plans to help smoothly run production as well as the supply chain teams. You will also be a part of new product launches and lead tactical meetings.
The Production Planner will be responsible for…
- Preparing detailed schedules for selected set of lines within the manufacturing plant
- Develop scenarios and articulate key decisions to Supply Chain leadership team with regards to service, inventory and cost tradeoffs
- Manage assigned SKU's throughout the supply chain and explain disruptions to the supply chain leadership team
- Coordinate the product launch process to R&D from initiation to customer delivery
The Production Planner should have the following qualifications…
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- 2+ years experience in Plant Scheduling or Supply Planning -preferably in food manufacturing
- Manage supply planning tasks using Excel, ERP, and reporting
- Detailed and result oriented project management on several projects
This company offers competitive benefits and company-wide perks such as paid holidays and employee appreciation events
- Incentive-based refer a friend program
- Advancement opportunities and philanthropic endeavors
- Free sauces!!!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity!