Production Manager required for Global Pharmaceutical Firm
- Production Manager
- New Mexico
One of the world's leading Packaging Firms is looking for a Production Manager to lead production operations in one of their key facilities located in New Mexico
The Production Manager will be responsible to help innovate and optimize the firm's production in New Mexico. If you have a drive for excellence and are creative yet analytical in solving problems, do not hesitate to apply.
The Production Manager will be responsible for:
- First and foremost, maintain the safety of the employees and ensure all safety rules and regulations are respected
- Lead and implement Continuous Improvement Initiatives and programs within the plant.
- Assign responsibilities, delegate authority, recruit, select, orient and train employees.
- Develop production plan by coordinating requirements with sales, engineering, procurement and logistics department.
- Complete production plan by establishing priorities, scheduling activities and employees, monitoring progress, and resolving problems.
The Production Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Minimum 3 year's experience in a production environment.
- Must have background in Pharmaceuticals or Chemicals
- Detail oriented, rigorous, analytical, reactive, and good interpersonal skills.
- Continuous Improvement, 5S& Lean manufacturing.
- Strong industry knowledge