This is a new exciting opportunity within one of the fasted growing markets in the world. The client is a global leader in their field and is undertaking a huge new joint venture focusing on electrical infrastructure and charging stations for electric vehicles across Europe. They are looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join their growing team in a procurement support role. The ideal candidate would thrive in a fast paced and lively environment and be looking to progress within the company. This role is suitable for anyone who wants a career in procurement within a rapidly growing market with a company that offers excellent progression opportunities.
- Report to the Head of Procurement
- Coordinate with Senior Procurement Managers in complex tender processes, Commodity Management & Supplier Quality Management in special projects.
- Take an operational procurement focus, taking process procurement requests into purchase orders
- Support on the implementation of cross functional procurement tasks such as: procurement processes, contract management, savings & efficiency measurement.
- Network and coordinate with all departments to ensure early involvement of procurement and alignment with different stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a procurement controlling and KPI based reporting system.
- Take an operational procurement focus and process procurement requests into purchase orders
Skills and Experience
- Experience in project management
- Background in procurement and purchasing
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in business management
- Emphasis on paying attention to detail and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Fluent English speaking (essential), German (desirable)
- Previous experience in electromobility is desirable
- Advanced MS office skills
If you are an ambitious and driven individual with the aforementioned experience then please apply now.
Email: Adam Warner at: