A leading global technology group is looking for a new Project Purchasing Manager to join their automotive technology division. They are market leaders for energy, paper, automotive and more. This company has more than 20,000 employees across 60 countries around the world, it is one of the largest family businesses in Europe. They offer exposure to some of the largest names across multiple industries. They are currently developing new innovative technology as part of a new series of projects and so it has never been a better time to join their growing team.
Skills and Experience
- You have relevant experience in strategic purchasing
- Experience in project or product group management
- We require very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- The willingness for business trips at home and abroad
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experienced and capable negotiator
- Excellent communication skills
- Be part of global strategic project teams with a functional leadership role
- Manage all commodity strategies within the project scope
- Develop cost-saving activities during the product development process
- Be responsible for creating and processing supplier inquiries through to supplier selection in coordination with the material group management team
- Ensuring internal and cross-departmental communication as well as project goals in the areas of costs, deadlines and quality.
- Check the global procurement markets to localize products.
- Chance to work as part of a growing global company
- Generous salary package
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested the please Apply Now or contact