Salary: $95-105k base with Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Company Summary: A completely employee-owned corporation that provides engineering and management solutions to others is looking for a Procurement Manager based out of their Baltimore, MD office. This position is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a sourcing leadership opportunity in a company that has performed more than $1 billion of services and is looking to expand further.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensure the effective performance of the company's procurement needs, including sourcing appropriate vendors, solicitation of statements of work/bid package, assessment of proposals/bids, and issuing purchase orders.
- Hands on involvement in grand, elaborate procurements will be necessary.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and technical staff to aid project needs, while simultaneously ensuring compliance with contract requirements and applicable laws and regulations appropriate to commercial, state, and federal (FAR & DFARS) contracting.
- Will oversee direct report(s) down the line.
The Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree necessary, preferably within Supply Chain, Business, or a related field.
- FAR familiarity is required.
- 5 years of experience working with contracts in a procurement setting.
- Hybrid work week available.
- Full benefits and competitive compensation package.
- 401k plan with Employee Stock Ownership
If you are interested in the Procurement Manager role, then don't wait to apply. And if you aren't, but know someone who might be, feel free to connect us.