As a leading consumer goods company, we are looking to bring on a Procurement Manager. With the on-boarding of new leadership to the company, we are transforming our strategic procurement division with a new sourcing lead. This newly created role will directly report to the Director of Procurement, and will require autonomy and strategy of the candidate, as they will be part of a newly built out team. This position will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the company and across business units.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing fully integrated long-term strategic plans to meet objectives
- Executing successful supplier sourcing and negotiation to influence supply capabilities, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to proactively identify value-driven activities that deliver savings, working capital and continuous quality improvement
The Procurement Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Proven ability to successfully negotiate contracts and terms with high-risk suppliers
- Experience leading complex, global, project teams
- 4+ years Sourcing & Category Management experience
- 2+ years experience in Direct Materials categories such as Packaging, Plastics, Rubbers, Resins & Corrugate
- Bachelor's degree (Master's Degree a Plus)
- Work from home options
- Competitive benefits package with a focus on well-being and work-life balance
- Ability to grow and influence within the organization
If you are interested in the Procurement Manager role, then please do not hesitate to apply today.