Leading company which specializes in the production and development of cement is looking for a new Procurement Manager to join them in Belgium. They are looking for individuals with experience in either raw materials in a similar industry and electricity or machinery MRO. They are a forward-thinking operation with expansion on the horizon, so someone who is willing to grow with our firm will be a good fit. The company is part of a leading multinational group in the industry with 18 global sites. This offers excellent career development and experience in the industry.
- Manage a small and dedicated team
- Negotiate contracts and agreements.
- Forecast future procurement needs; monitor stock levels and maintain safety stock. Expedite delivery of goods when appropriate.
- Data collection and analysis of market trends, supplier spend, quality, and delivery metrics.
- Lead sourcing and procurement of relevant materials
- Perform data collection and analysis of market trends
Experience and Skills
- Previous management experience in a similar industry
- Experience in either MRO or raw materials and energy
- Skilled negotiator with experience developing contracts.
- Must speak business level French and English
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Employer-provided health-care insurance and pension
- Company Car
- Attractive Career development opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this exciting career opportunity then please Apply Now.