I am currently hiring for a Procurement Category Strategic Director of HR External Workforce to join a leading health technology organisation based out of Amsterdam in the Netherlands. This company focus on improving people's health and enable better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care.
- Co - owning (together with leaders from Business, markets and Functions) the External Workforce HR cost category. You are accountable for the end-to-end spend management performance of your area across the entire company
- To plan, optimise and control the cost category strategy development of External Workforce HR domain (€1B spend in scope)
- Build, coordinate and manage cross functional network in the organisation and conduct fit for purpose conventions to define value and cost drivers
- Develop optimum value creation model fit for demand
- Design optimum cost governance and spend policies and manage business/market/functions alignment/councils
You are part of the spend management organisation within the ISC. This covers the procurement activities of all indirect materials and services within the company's such as marketing, IT, facility management and travel. This company spends about €5B on indirect services and products.
- 8+ years experience in Procurement Governance function
- Proven experience in related domain areas and deep category insights in HR or similar functions
- Experience in creating strategies and developing effective concepts: strong track record in creating large scale impact
- Change management experience
- Proven track record in global project/program management
- Understanding of Source to Contract and P2P processes
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
If this sounds fitting of your experience and something that you would be interested in, please don't hesitate to apply below.