A leading provider in the Health Care and Medical Device space in the St Louis area is looking to bring on a Procurement Analyst to join their rapidly growing Supply Chain team. The Procurement Analyst role is a perfect role for those who come from a variety of backgrounds that emphasize data analytics and looking for long term growth. This particular company has competitive salary and benefits, offers hybrid remote flexibility, and the potential to join a growing company and industry. This role is local to St. Louis and is hybrid onsite.
- Maintaining pricing cataloges
- Collaborating with Category Managers and Strategic Sourcing on supporting sourcing events
- Support Legal Team and ensure compliance around pricing, payment terms, volume commitments, rebates, etc.
- Leading procurement project initiatives
- Maintaining accurate analytics around pricing, inventory, preferred product lists, and cataloges
- Identify problems or areas for improvement analytics and creating solutions within procurement
- Bachelor's degree required
- Advanced knowledge of excel and spreadsheet analytics (V-Look Ups, Pivot tables, Min and Max equations)
- 2-4 years of procurement and/or related Supply Chain analytics experience
- Experience working with senior leadership and stakeholders
- Knowledge of techniques and processes involved in strategic sourcing
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Remote flexibility with a hybrid schedule focused on employee well-being and work life balance
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing procurement team in a booming industry