A leading company in the Chicagoland area is looking to bring new talent on board to their Supply Chain team. The Procurement Analyst role is a perfect role for those who come from a variety of backgrounds that emphasize data analytics and is a great way to break into the Supply Chain space. This particular company has competitive salary and benefits, while providing a lot of opportunity for upward mobility within the Supply Chain Team. This role is onsite.
- Maintaining pricing catalogues
- Collaborating with category directors and managers supporting sourcing events
- Support Legal Team and ensure compliance around pricing, payment terms, volume commitments, rebates, etc.
- Leading procurement project initiatives
- Bachelor's degree required in Finance, Economics, Business, or Mathematics
- 2-4 years of procurement experience
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet analysis through Excel
- Knowledge of techniques and processes involved in strategic sourcing
- Comprehensive retirement planning, including 401(k) matching
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision