DSJ Global is currently partnered with a Fortune 500 Chemical Manufacturing company and their plant site in Greenville, SC.
The team is looking for a dedicated member to join as the site's Process Safety Engineer! This role offers the opportunity to be part of a fast paced environment and opens doors to unique learning opportunities and career growth.
The Process Safety Engineer will participate in all HSE functions throughout the plant.
Responsibilities of the Process Safety Engineer Include:
- Manage the PSM and PHA Program for the site
- Ensure that compliance is against all applicable OSHA regulations
- Cover the HSE trainings that are required by regulations and site standards.
- Take part in and run risk assessments of the processes and the necessary equipment
- Head the site's Behavioral-based Safety program
Qualifications of the Process Safety Engineer Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
- 2+ years experience within a fast paced manufacturing facility
- OSHA Certifications or in-depth knowledge of requirements
- PSM/PHA experience